Vision & Mission
MIT Saint Dnyaneshwar B.Ed. College aspires to be an academia for scholars with focus on research, innovation, and reflective practices in teaching and learning, while also promoting humane and inclusive education to meet global standards.
We empower our stakeholders to become transformational practitioners through an imagineering teaching-learning approach. We provide an environment of inclusion through constructivist, collaborative and reflective practices, which will foster team work, spirit of integrity, assertiveness, open mindedness and empathy among our students and teachers. We inspire scholars to be culturally competent, intellectually curious, technologically equipped, spiritually inclined, socially sensitive and environmentally aware at the global levels of excellence through continuous professional development.
- To empower the teachers to be the change agents in the teaching-learning process by adopting innovative practices
- To provide a conducive and congenial atmosphere to the scholars so that they metamorphose into avant-garde educational leaders
- To empower the students and teachers with life skills that would help them in classroom management
- To provide opportunities for broadening the experiences of students and teachers through various scholastic and non–scholastic activities
- To sensitize the students and teachers towards local and global issues
- To develop critical and rational thinking abilities amongst students and teachers
- To develop strong self-esteem and high personal goals among students, teachers and educational leaders
- To inspire a lifelong passion for learning amongst students and teachers