Dr. Gangotri Rokade
Assistant ProfessorPh. D. (SavitribaiPhule Pune University,Pune) M.Phil (Education)NET (Education) M. Ed. M.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry)D.S.M.,D.C.S
Mobile : 9822359345
Email ID : : gangotri.rokade@mitsoer. edu.in
Dr. Gangotri Rokade is currently working as an Asst. Professor at MAEER’s MIT Saint Dnyaneshwar B. Ed. College, Alandi (D), Pune, branch of MITSOE&R. She has 23 years of teaching experience which includes 4 years in secondary schools, 10 years in D.T.Ed. College and 9 years in B.Ed. College.
She has many International and National papers on her credit. She has attended orientation programme at Savitribai Phule Pune University. She was the second ranker of 152nd orientation programme. Along with this, she has successfully completed certificate course based on Audio -Visual Aid conducted by MSCERT Pune.
She was the convener for the National level seminar conducted at MAEER’s MIT Saint Dnyaneshwar B.Ed. College Alandi, based on the topic “Skill Based Education System.”
She has actively involved in the various International/ National level workshops conducted on the various areas of education. She has completed Ph.D. (Education) from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
She has authored 2 books of B.Ed. Course. Educational Evaluation and Educational Research with ISBN No.s 978-93-5158-267-0 and 978-93-85526-56-5 respectively.
- Mentoring skills
- Brain based learning
- Teacher education
- Guidance and Counselling
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS :Publications:
Dr. Gangotri Rokade has authored 2 books of B.Ed. Course.
- Educational Evaluation (Success Publication) Year of publication 2016 (ISBN No. 978-93-5158-267-0).
- Educational Research (Success Publication) Year of publication 2016 (ISBN No. 978-93-85526-56-5).
- Research papers: 6 (International/ National/ State level).
- Best Teacher Award ( 2013-14) By MIT Saint Dnyaneshwar B.Ed. College, Alandi, Pune.
- Best Teacher Award (2014-2015) By MIT Saint Dnyaneshwar B.Ed. College, Alandi, Pune.
COURSES TAUGHT(At MITSDBED):
- B.Ed. 104: Assessment and Evaluation for learning
- B.Ed. 106-09: UNDERSTANDING DISCIPLINES AND SCHOOL SUBJECTS MATHEMATICS
- B.Ed. 107-09: PEDAGOGY OF THE SCHOOL SUBJECT MATHEMATICS
- B.Ed. 203: SCHOOL AND INCLUSIVE SCHOOL
- B.Ed. 204-01 : Elective subject: GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- B.Ed. 205-16: Additional Pedagogy Course Understanding disciplines and school subjects And pedagogy of School Subject CHEMISTRY
- B.Ed. 210: Basics of Research