Why to join, MIT SDBED College?
We empower our stakeholders to become transformational practitioners through an imagineering teaching-learning approach. We provide an environment of inclusion through constructivist, collaborative and reflective practices, which will foster team work, spirit of integrity, assertiveness, open mindedness and empathy among our students and teachers.
Awards & Achievement
1) Heartiest congratulations, Dr. Pratibha Dabhade, for receiving Ph.D. from Shivaji University, Kolhapur
2) Heartiest congratulations, Dr. Surendra Herkal for completing M. S. W. with 72% from IGNOU.
3) Heartiest congratulations, Dr. Vikas Tupsundar for completing M. A. Sociology with 82% from University of Mumbai
Second Year - Internal Practical Submission -Last Date 15/05/2022.
Second Year Prelim Exam 10/04/2022 to17/04/2022.
1) First Year Course 109 workshop (Competency II)- 02/03/2022 to 17/03/2022.
2) Second Year Internship Programme Group Presentation- 06/03/2022 and 07/03/2022
First Year Micro-teaching Workshop- 18/02/2022 to 28/02/2022
First Year College Opening 11/01/2022.
1) Second year Internship Programme- 28/10/2021 to 28/02/2022.
2) Second year Practice teaching- 18/10/2021 to 27/10/2021.