Assistant ProfessorM.A.(English,History,Sociology), M.Sc.( Val.Edn& Spr. Sci.), M.Ed.,NET,M.Phil., D.S.M.,PGDVES
Mobile : 9850981187Email ID : : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Sanjay Shinde is currently working as an Asst. Professor of MIT Saint Dnyaneshwar B.Ed. College, Alandi Devachi, Pune. He is a researcher, teacher & teacher educator for the last 16 years. He has been awarded 02 best students awards,04 ideal teacher awards &03 best Anchorer awards. He has 02 patents on his credit. He has 52 research papers to his credit presented in State, National & International Seminars & Conferences & published 45 research papers in journals having ISSN/ISBN No. respectively. He has written some chapters in 02 books - Basics of Education (F.YB.A.SPPU ODL) & in Innovations in Education at National Level. His area of research is Educational Psychology & Educational Technology. Under his guidance 15 students of M.Ed. & 50 students of DSM has com pleted their research work. He has participated in 552 Webinars,62 Workshops,75 FDPs, 85 Seminars & Conferences..etc
He is a Gold medalist of the University at his graduation level. He secured 1st rank in PGDVES, and 2nd rank in M.Sc. at Annamalai University. Currently, he is pursuing his Ph.D. from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
He is a member of the following associations.
- Vice President :Saptarshi Society, Pune.
- Asst. Secretary, Vishwabharati Dnyanpeeth, Pune.
- Member, SPARC wing
- Member,Education wing, RE.R.F. 5.Member - Staff Selection Committee, SPPU6.Paper setter & Moderator, SPPU, Pune.
- Educational Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance & Counseling
- Educational Management
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS :
UGC care listed : 01
ISSN Journals : 20
ISBN books : 05
Conference Proceedings : 25
- Gold medal : Graduation
- Best Teacher Award : 03
- Best student award : 02
- Best Anchor award : 03
COURSES TAUGHT(At MITSDBED):
- BED 102: Contemporary Indian Education: Gender & Society.
- BED 103: Learning & Teaching.
- BED 106 -03 – Understanding Disciplines of School Subjects – English.
- BED 107 – 03 – Pedagogy of School Subjects - English.
- BED 111B): Co-curricular Activities & Social Services.
- BED 205-23 - Additional Pedagogy Course: Understanding Disciplines and Pedagogy of School subject - English.
- BED 205-23 - Additional Pedagogy Course: Understanding Disciplines and Pedagogy of school subjects - Political Science.