Dr. Pratibha Dabhade
Assistant ProfessorM.Sc. Zoology (Dist.) M.Ed. (Dist.) D. S. M. (Dist.) Certificate Course in Counseling Psychology, NET (Education), Ph.D. (Education) Perusing P.G.D.C.F.T. (IGNOU)
Mobile : 9767929590
Email ID : : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Pratibha Dabhade is currently working as an Asst. Professor in Saint Dnyaneshwar B. Ed. College, Alandi (D), Pune, branch of MITSOE & R. She has 10 years of teaching experience on B. Ed. College. She has conducted lectures on D.T.Ed. College, Alandi (D), Pune for one month under extension programme. Since 2018 she is taking sessions on ‘Teachers Grooming’ for primary and secondary teachers. She is also Academic Research Coordinator of SPPU.
She believes in great thought of Albert Einstein “Ones you stop learning, you start dying.” Keeping in view this aspect she has attended various orientation programme at Savitribai Phule Pune University. She was the topper of 152nd orientation programme. Along with this, she has also completed one certificate course based on Audio -Visual Aid at MSCERT Pune.
She has actively involved in the various regional/state /national/International level workshops conducted in the areas- B.Ed. curriculum development, HIV / Aids, Creative learning, ICT, Urbanization and Lake Ecosystem, Preparation and publication of research articles (Bhopal), Student Welfare Council etc.
She has presented 25 research papers in the various state/ national / International level seminars and published 8 research papers in National and 4 research papers in the International journals with ISSN/ISBN no. respectively.
She has attended teacher training programme collaboratively conducted by MIT, Pearson and CFBT (A British Trust), after that she has worked as a teacher trainer for ZP school teachers in Satara district under SSA (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) in the academic year 2012-13.
She is academic research coordinator of Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune. She have been working in B.Ed. CAP (Central Assessment Programme) of Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune. Since 2012. She shouldered responsibility of CEO of B.Ed. Examination of Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune.
Recently she has awarded Ph.D. (Edu.) from Shivaji University Kolhapur. She is perusing Post Graduate Diploma In Counselling and Family Therapy from IGNOU and Diploma in School Management from YCMOU.
Her forte is School Management, Educational Psychology, Advance Pedagogy, Science Education, Biology, Health.
- Inter-Disciplinary Studies(Education)
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS :2 Chapters Published in the following books.
- Name of the Book- Higher Education in India - Trends, Challenges and Opportunities Chapter Title- Covid-19 Pandemic and Dynamics of Higher Education Regarding Teaching, Learning and Evaluation Year of publication of book - Jan. 2022 ISBN No. - 978-93-92108-40-2 Publisher - Rudra Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi
- Name of the Book- Educational Reform in Post Pandemic Situation -Recovery and Strengthening of Education Chapter Title- Mental Health and Well-Being of Adolescent Learner: Ways to Support Mental Health of the Adolescent Learner Year of publication of book - Nov. 2022 ISBN No. - 713104 Publisher - Notion Press,Peer Reviewed Book
COURSES TAUGHT(At MITSDBED):
- Quality and Management of School Education
- Educational Psychology
- Advance Pedagogy
- Science Education
- Health, Yoga & Physical Education
- Drama and Art in Education